The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sekonic L-308s Light Meter

film_fan

I am selling my Sekonic L-308s light meter that is in great/good condition. I tried selling it before, but it was returned for a refund because I rated it "as-new". The item is in great shape in my opinion, so I guess I learned a little about how to properly rate the condition of an item.
There are some minor cosmetic scratches on it that I personally did not even notice, but were enough to turn the previous buyer off (strange, I know).

Anyways, it comes with leatherette pouch, manuals, warranty card, and everything else it came with new except for the box (the box had faint scratches on it, so I threw it out :LOL: ).

The meter will be shipped back to me as soon as the previous buyer gets his refund, so I will be able to ship it to you early next week. I thought I'd throw this ad up now in expectation of the sale taking about the same time as the meter will take to get back to me.

So, price is $150 via paypal.

Cheers!