The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica R 100 APO Macro with Elpro adapter and Haoda EOS adapter

Erik Five

FS: Leica R 100 APO Macro 3 Cam with Elpro adapter and Haoda EOS adapter. The Haoda adapter comes with Canon rear cap and the lens also comes with both front and rear cap.

Some wear to the body. Excellent glass. No fungus, Haze, oil scrathes or cleaning marks. A couple of usual very small dust specs inside, but nothing that will affect picture quality.
This is a legendary lens and it has a awesome performance.
The Elpro 1:1 adapter is mint without wear and it comes in the Leica leather pouch.

Asking 1100$ for the lens and 250$ for the Elpro. 1300$ combined. Im also open for offers, but the first to say "ill take it" gets it. Tracked and insured shipping and Paypal fees is inlcuded in the price.

I want to sell the Elpro adapter first if im gonna split that and the lens up. Naturally I have no need for the adapter without the lens.

I am located in Oslo, Norway and I will ship from here. I have a 100% feedback on ebay under the name five055, I have sold a bunch of stuff on Rangefinderforum under Erikfive and there is a feedback thread there with only positive feedbacks. I can also provide usernames for long time members on Rangefinderforum and Leica User forum that you can contact and they can vouch for me. This is people that I have dealt lots with in the past.

http://elrectanguloenlamano.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html :

"Apo-Macro-Elmarit-R 100 mm f/2.8 ROM, an authentic ´ Rolls-Royce ´ of optical performance. It is currently in 2008 the best lens in the world in its focal length and maximum f/2.8 aperture.
The frequent referent from which the rest or lenses are evaluated. It features 8 elements in 6 Groups and a weight of 760 g. It renders an exceptional image quality from its minimum focusing distance of 45 cm to infinite, on the whole picture area, even at full aperture, thanks to its true apochromatic correction. Tremendous ability to capture fine details with superb accuracy and brightness of colours, along with impressive definition and sharpness. On the other hand, it is a stellar performer delicately reproducing the different nuances of tones. Its distortion is non existent and vignetting values are rather small: 0.8 diaphragm. At 0.45 m, the reproduction ratio is 1:2
Attached to the APO-EXTENDER-R 2x, it becomes an Apochromatic 200 mm f/5.6 preserving a very good image quality and focusing steadily from infinite to a lifesize reproduction ratio of 1:1. A wonderful lens for portraits and many photographic genres in which great level and quality of details is required.
Twenty one years after its introduction into the market in 1987, this truly apochromatic lens goes on being a world class performer which has proved to have an extraordinary synergy with all kind of digital sensors, producing amazing results."