The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Konica Hexar AF

yossarian123

I've really been bitten by the X100 bug, but I need to find a way to pay for it....and since I haven't gotten any takers on my F6 I'm going to try to sell my Hexar AF.

It's in pretty good condition overall, the only cosmetic issue is visible on one of the pictures at the bottom corner of the camera. Functionally it's working perfectly, I've cleaned the contacts so the shutter button is in tip-top shape. Lens is haze/fungus/scratch-free and is very good, the hexar magic is definitely a thing of beauty. I'll include the Konica front cap along with a generic vented lens hood that I've painted black. Overall a very good shooter priced attractively enough to (hopefully) sell quickly.

I'm asking $360 for this camera, plus $15 shipping in the US (int'l buyers will have to get a shipping quote from me).

NOTE: the Leica strap is NOT included in the sale.