The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 TTL Millennium

naruto1980

I would like to sell my Leica M6 TTL Millennium with serial number 134. I had thought for 3 months to decide to buy this camera because of my GAS for a beautiful black paint Leica body. And when I received it, it's so beautiful that I cannot put a roll through it. I have just worried that I will accidentally scratch the beautiful paint of the body. After thinking for another 3 months, I decide to sell it. The body is in excellent condition no ding, no scratch, and no mark except the left strap lug show the brass as in picture. I guess this happened because the original owner used the hand strap. Otherwise it looks new. The viewfinder look clean and clear with no dust at all. Shutter sounds sharp and accurately.
Sell include original outside box, body box, papers, body cap, and original strap.
I will sell it for $3,300 + shipping. I prefer bank transfer, but if Paypal please add 3%.
Welcome to meet directly in NH, MA area.

JPlomley

I can't figure out why the back of the camera door at the bottom looks different in picture #7 compared to #9 and #10. Its as if it appears matte along the bottom edge in image 7. Pictures 3, 5 ,8, and 9 also appear as though there is paint loss on the bottom plate. Is this accurate, or a trick of the light?

SKueh

I have one of this camera. The back door looks normal to me. I think it is the reflection of the light. BTW, I do not know the seller.

naruto1980

What can I say, it must depends on your finance. If you can feel comfortable to use it, then this should be the one. I am not in this condition right now. I talk to myself that I will buy it back when I have more income.