The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Fully Boxed & Complete and Barely Used.including a FH-3!

D&A

SOLD: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Fully Boxed & Complete and Barely Used.including a FH-3!

Hi All,

**** Before I describe this Nikon 5000 ED film scanner and everything included, permit me to request that all correspondence be sent to me via e-mail (as opposed to a PM) to my e-mail address of IRGdme "at AOL "dot" Com . This is because it's near impossible to respond to PM's from my tiny cell phone.

I am selling my Nikon Super Coolscan 5000 Film Scanner of which I am the original purchaser and owner.

I brought it to initially scan a project of only less than 200 scans and thought once that was complete to move onto other film projects which I never did. So it's been barely used.

It's boxed and complete with ever single piece of softwar, paperwork, cords, packing inserts and accessories that comes with this scanner brand new from Nikon USA.

I am also including the optional seperate sale Nikon FH3 Strip Film holder which has become quite pricey these days (some over $80.00 by itself).

I also have a custom ordered plastic slip over cover for the scanner itself which I am including too.

When time permits in the near future, I can take pictures of everything.

The scanner comes with the following

1. Super Cooloscan 5000 ED film scanner

2. MA-21 slide-mount adapter

3. SA-21 Strip film adapter

4. Power cable

5. USB Cable

6. CD Rom disks

a) Nikon Scan CD

b) Nikon Scan reference Manual CD

c) Nikon View CD

d) Nikon View reference Manual CD

7. Warrenty card (Warrenty Period Expired)

8. Important Information "Envelope"

9. Users Manual

10. Quick Start Guide

*** 11. Optional Seperate Sale Nikon FH-3 Film Holder***

Price for everything is $2095.00 (shipping/paypal extra).

*** Again please address all questions and inquiries via e-mail (as opposed to a PM) to my e-mail address of IRGdme "at AOL "dot" Com (because it's near impossible to respond to PM's from my small cell phone).

Thanks again for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS: Nikon Coolscan 5000 ED Fully Boxed & Complete and Barely Used...including a F

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that this Nikon Coolscan 5000 is now sold. Thanks to everyone who inquired about purchasing. Much appreciated!

Dave (D&A)