The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: NEX-C3 Body Mint- $280

madmaxmedia

Hi all,

I have a NEX-C3 body which is now redundant due to a Ricoh GXR purchase (well not really redundant, but I can't afford to keep both!) It is in absolute mint condition and works perfectly, and comes in box with original battery & charger, USB cable, neck strap, CD and paperwork. No lens or flash is included.

The C3 is a great choice if you are into adapted lenses, corner performance on wide to normal rangefinder glass is better than on the NEX-3 or NEX-5.

$280 plus shipping, I will cover Paypal. For USA it will be $10 via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation, overseas will be actual USPS Priority shipping cost in a medium flat rate box.

Let me know if you have any questions- thanks!

Last edited: