The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M3 (Immaculate)

srtiwari

Selling my beautiful M3. It is no longer used as my metered Ms are much easier for me. Plus, I never got used to the thick, round-cornered, 50mm frame lines.
It is in immaculate condition, as the pics show.
It all works well- the shutter speeds sound right (even the slow ones), all the dials work smoothly, as do the winder and rewind. The VF is bright, and the windows clean.
The only "issue" that I can see is that even with a 50 lens on, the 90 frame lines can appear faintly, until the frame line selector is "jiggled' a bit- probably needs adjusting.
I have NOT used the camera in some time, but had no problems the last time I did. The camera is, therefore, sold As-is.

Price includes shipped PayPal in CONUS. If sold Overseas, price will be $1030 + Shipping.

No returns, please, unless description inaccurate.

I have bought and sold way too much here, and on EBay as Kerichokid, and have 100% Positive rating.

I have priced it based on what I would be willing to pay for this in today's market. Feel free to give me your (informed) opinion.