The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Sony FS100 Turn-key package. $5700. Mint and Under Warranty (Canada)

hubertk

Hi I am selling my Sony FS-100 camera along with a Sony NP-F970 battery, Novoflex Sony NEX / Nikon F adapter, and the FMU128 flash memory unit. $5700 Canadian dollars. The camera is in mint condition purchased from a Sony authorized dealer in October 2011. I am a professional photographer based in Vancouver, Canada. I found the Sony doesn't fit in my usual workflow so I am selling it. It's only been used in a couple of shoots so far.

Items in the kit:

- Sony FS-100 camera with all original accessories and box. About 6-7 months left on the Canadian warranty. Mint condition.
- Sony HXR-FMU128 Flash memory unit. Never used. Practically new.
- Novoflex Sony NEX - Nikon F adapter. Excellent condition
- Sony NP-F970 high capacity battery. Purchased together with the FS-100 originally so lots of life left.

I also have the Nikon 17-35 F/2.8 AF-S and 80-200 F/2.8 AF-D lenses 3rd gen. that work perfectly with this camera for sale, if you are interested. All together it's a great turn-key package.

I am happy to send pictures to serious buyers. I prefer selling the kit locally. But if Paypal and shipping required, buyer pays the Paypal fee as well as the actual shipping charge.

Thanks,

Hubert
Hubert Kang Photography

Last edited: