The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Nikon D700 camera and Nikon 50mm F1.4 AF-D $1600

hubertk

Hi

I have a Nikon D700 camera with Nikon MB-D10 battery grip, and Nikon 50mm F/1.4 AF-D lens for sale. All together $1600 Canadian dollars. Buyer to pay actual shipping charge and Paypal fees.

Nikon D700: Comes with all original accessories and box. One additional battery. The camera has 57,000 actuation. It's my backup camera but now has become redundant because my new D4 has arrived. The camera functions 100%, but is in user condition cosmetically. It's never dropped but has some nicks around the edges.

Nikon MB-d10 battery grip: originally purchased with the D700. Functions 100% but has some nicks and paint loss around the edges. User cosmetic condition.

Nikon 50mm F/1.4 AF-D lens. Functions 100% and in good cosmetic condition, except there is a hairline crack on the plastic barrel near the filter thread. It does not at all affect the ability to use filters. I have decided to bundle it together with the camera so this small crack ends up making the package a good deal.

I prefer selling the kit locally in Vancouver, Canada so you can personally inspect everything. For serious buyers I am happy to send photos.

Thanks,

Hubert
Hubert Kang Photography