The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[WTT] Panasonic GF-1 w/ 14-45 & 20/1.7 --> X100

J

JayKwon

I have Panasonic GF-1 white with a G 14-45mm f3.5-5.6 ASPH and a G 20mm f1.7 ASPH. All in mint condition, and not functional issue at all.
I am the first owner of all of them, and everything was extremely well cared for:

1) GF-1 & G 20/1.7: I have purchased these as a kit. They comes with box, both caps, paperwork, and everything included in the original box.
2) G 14-45: I have purchased this from a retailer who opened a kit and sold them separately. So, I do not have a box, but it comes with caps and a Kenko MCUV filter.

I would like trade these (plus some cash) with an excellent or more condition X100. Please PM me if you are interested. I will add photos by tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Jay