The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS/FT: Bronica 645RF plus 2 lenses, scanner Minolta Multi Pro

juliche

Going to part completely with all my film stuff, so here is your chance to get something in really good condition

1. Bronica 645RF + Zenzanon 65/4 Lens + Zenzanon 45/4 lens and viewfinder
Bought this package here at GetDPI. Absolutely perfect working condition. No any known bugs of Bronica. Serviced by Tamron about 5 months ago. To me, Bronica is one of the Top2 among MF cameras by its pocket size multiplied by IQ. A close competitor to Mamiya rangefinder, but even better

$1350

2. Bronica 645RF + 65/4 lens
This one was a back up body, really low use and in even better cosmetic condition.

$800

3. And the scanner. Minolta Dimage Scan Multi Pro. Just the best ever scanner for medium format, imho :). Perfect condition, really hard to find. It comes with 4 frames (no glass frame), and a required compatible Adaptec SCSI card for PC as I could not get find a Minolta approved Firewire card to work on my machine. Additionally you will get a special glass named Scanhancer (see scanhancer.com) that makes scans even better. No original packaging, but it will be packaged safely in a box.

$2700

Photos will be provided later

I am operating at Ebay under "juliche" username and have a hundred of + feedbacks. All the stuff is located in Russia and I ship worldwide no problem. Prices include shipping with "normal" (not courier) air post or express post (if it'd be possible). Customs value can be discusses if needed.

As for payments, I accept Paypal and Moneybookers.