The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Zeiss 85 zm, 50mm summicrons, 35 Ultron

nanthor

1. Zeiss 85mm f4 ZM lens in box with caps. Lens has a small bright mark on focus ring, a speck of visible dust inside, baffle is slightly shifted but no vignetting on my M9 at any aperture. The lens is beautiful, glass pristine, focus smooth and aperture clicks are great. Pictures from this 5 element lens are startling sharp. Price $690.00

2. Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron in box with caps and packing. Lens has very slight wear as sign of use, focus smooth, aperture great, glass pristine. Rivals the "bokeh king" cron IMO. Price $490.00

3. Leica 50mm Summicron with concave tab, ser. 3541xxx, hood, hood cap and rear cap. Lens has very little sign of use, glass pristine, focus smooth aperture great. Version IV lens, tab is easy to use. Price $1350.00

4. Leica 50mm Summicron with bear claw tab, ser. 3020xxx, hood, hood cap, rear cap, original box. Focus silky, aperture great, glass pristine, moderate sign of use, rub mark showing brassing behind tab. Price $1350.00

5. Leica 50mm Summicron with both caps. Ser. 2444xxx. Moderate wear and brassing, glass pristine, focus smooth, aperture great. Recent CLA by Sherry at Golden Touch, paperwork included. this is version III of this lens. Price $990.00

Prices include shipping in CONUS only please. Paypal please add 3% or make it a gift. Will accept USPS money order also.

I have great feedback on RFF under the name Nanthor. I will refund your money if you are not pleased and you pay return shipping within a 14 day trial period.

Last edited:

nanthor

Bump for some new prices. Zeiss 85mm is now $690.00, Ultron is $490.00, Summicrons with tabs are $1350.00 each, and version III Summicron is $990.00. Remember buyer adds 3% for paypal, shipping to CONUS included.