The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D700 Boxed, Nikon MB-D10 Boxed + 3 Batteries at Great Price!

D&A

Hi All,

**** Before I describe this Nikon D700 + Nikon MB-D10 Grip and extra batteries and everything included, permit me to request that all correspondence be sent to me via e-mail (as opposed to a PM) to my e-mail address of IRGdme "at AOL "dot" Com . This is because it's near impossible to respond to PM's from my tiny cell phone.

Up for sale is my excellent shape Nikon D700 body and matching Nikon (original) MB-D10 grip along with two extra original Nikon Batteries for the camera/grip, making a total of three batteries.

The D700 body is in excellent condition with light to very light signs of use. I am the original owner of course and all functions perfectly. No need to emphasize what a wonderful well balanced camera this is It is a USA version, comes boxed with almost all of its original instruction books and papaerwork, cords, charger and of course the original camera strap hasn't even been unwrapped. Camera has approx 32,427 actuations which for Nikon cameras at this level is low, especially considering its rated 150,000 shutter cycle life and Nikon's shutters are some of ther most robust in the business in my long time experience.

The grip also shows light signs of use but also in excellnt shape. It's also a Nikon USA product, comes boxed (when empty boxed was stored, the thin cardboardbox got bend in some places), with instruction booklet and optional power source AA battery holder included.

A total of three original Nikon batteries are included, the one that originally came with the camera and two extra ones. Perfect for keeping one in the camera, one in the grip and the third, a spare.

Price for everything is $1750.00 and will come with free shipping in CONUS (paypal extra) if everything offered is purchased together.

OR

Price for the D700 body alone with one extra battery is $1625.00 plus shipping (paypal extra).

MB-D10 Grip together with a D700 battery will be made available seperately (as a package) only when D700 is sold.

As I always mention, I have brought and sold here and on most of the other usual photo forums and all transactions have been wonderful. In addituion I have been an ebay member for over 13 years with a perfect record of 1300+ pure positives.

*** Again please address all questions and inquiries via e-mail (as opposed to a PM) to my e-mail address of IRGdme "at AOL "dot" Com (because it's near impossible to respond to PM's from my small cell phone).

Thanks again for looking!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

I just wanted to mention that all items in this FS ad have now been sold. Thanks to the many who quickly contacted me regarding purchase...always greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)