The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica M 28mm 2.0 (latest) and MANY more older M's

gogopix

Subscriber
This was my fav lens for the M8/M9. I am surprised it is the last to sell. It is in great condition, box, sack caps hood... not 6 bit, but M9 menu or kit takes care of that (for $150, if you are lazy, Leica will change the mount)
If you really want 6bit, I have a substitute brass mount (JLM)with the indentations to make a six bit. I'll throw that in with the lens. I even have filters so if you have an M8 I can get you that too.

$2900, check or wire only (personal ok) and I pay shipping

I also have a grab bag of 65mm, 90mm 135mm (sumi, elmer, hektor whatevers) older M lenses that are really collectors items at bargain prices. If interested let me know I have 8 or 10 of these babies, including the lens that had 3 and 4 element versions if you want to do "sharpness experiments". All are sub $500 so call it that (forum requires a price!) or make an offer. Too many to take pix but all have clean glass, and caps. All have a Leica case, no boxes, but some have those funky plastic screwin thingies where you can show off the lens.

Let me know!

regards
Victor

gogopix

Subscriber
Ok, since several have asked,
Here are pix. lens was bought as Leica factory refurbished with warranty (not likely still valid, but the card is there. You can see they reused a different box and put the right SN on card and box for this lens.
it's in excellent shape, not new, but really shows little signs of use.

regards
Victor

PS I have the JLM brass coding ring for this and also a cut filter for those with M8s.

gogopix

Subscriber
Hmmm
I got several inquiries, then didn't see anything (been on travel) If you PMed me it may be lost

anyway, let me know

regards
Victor

VINCET

Hi Victor

Just want to drop you a note to tell you that the check is in the mail.

Let me know when you get it. Looking forward to the lens.

Regards
Vince