The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP BP Mint-

JWW

I'm the original owner of this beautiful black paint Leica MP 35mm film camera body with .72x viewfinder. No camera lenses included (one picture shows a mounted lens for reference only). This is a late serial number 35111xx, purchased in 2009 from an UK Leica dealer and used for approximately 15 rolls of film. The camera is in Mint- condition, meaning it is very close to being like new with no brassing, no dents, no scrapes, and the bottom plastic film is still on. It is mint minus due to any slight rub marks on the paint, possible micro-scratches on the paint, and the only bright pinprick is under the rewind lever where it contacts the edge of the flash shoe. All mechanics and viewfinder work as new. Included are the silver box, the outer paper box, an unused strap, both battery covers, and camera instructions and paperwork. I will sell this for $2995 net to me. I will accept either a bank transfer or for Paypal add 3%. Shipping to the US will be $35. International will depend on country and at actual shipping cost and buyer positive references required. All duties and custom delays are responsibility of the buyer. I have made numerous transactions on this forum, on RF forum and have 100% positive on the auction site.

Last edited: