The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mamiya 6 50mm f/4 G lens

glee719

I was going to slowly collect a set of Mamiya 6 stuff, but shortly after buying this lens I bought a set from Stefan Wood on RR Forum so this is now a duplicate lens. See pictures for exterior condition, which is pretty good. The class is clean inside out, there are no scratches, cleaning marks, hazing, or fungus. Both rings turn very nicely, and the focus ring is evenly dampened. It does not come with a hood.

Overall I would consider this a high EX condition (KEH rating) if not EX+. There is just one longer scratch on the focus ring that's a bit more disturbing (2nd picture to the top right of the serial #). I am asking $600 including shipping (US) and PayPal.