The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Olympus Pen F 25 38 100 150 hood caps

aleksanderpolo

Multiple items of Olympus Pen F for sale:

1. Olympus Pen F 38mm F/1.8 Lens #1. Glass has no scratch, aperture blade has no oil, open and close smoothly. Asking price $200
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 38/1.8 by Polo Lam

2. Olympus Pen F 38mm F/1.8 Lens #2. Glass has no scratch. Aperture blade operates smoothly as usual, but there are some oil residue on the aperture blade. There is also a small dent on the filter ring, but I can still mount a hood and filter on it. Asking price $180
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 38/1.8 #2 by Polo Lam

3. Olympus Pen F 25mm F/4 Lens. Glass has no scratch, but there are some cleaning marks(?) on the front element (see pic). Aperture open and close smoothly. Last one I saw: Olympus E.Zuiko Auto-W 25mm F4 lens for Pen F | eBay Asking price $200
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 25/4 by Polo Lam

4. Olympus Pen F 100mm F/3.5 Lens. Glass has no scratch. Aperture blade operates smoothly as usual, but there are some oil residue on the aperture blade. There is also a dent on the front barrel, I can only mount a hood partially on the filter thread (cannot screw completely in). Asking price $100.
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 100/3.5 by Polo Lam

5. Olympus Pen F 150mm F/4 Lens with the original Lens case. Glass has no scratch. There is no oil on aperture blade. However, when the aperture ring is turned, the aperture immediately open or stop down to the corresponding position, so the DOF preview button is not needed. If you are using it on an adapter to be used on mirrorless system, it is perfectly fine as it will stop down immediately anyway on adapter. However, if you are using it on Pen F bodies, you will need to focus and meter wide open first, stop down and take the pic. Asking price $100.
ipernity: Olympus Pen F 150/4 by Polo Lam

Some Pen F accessories:
ipernity: Olympus Pen Accessories by Polo Lam

1. Original Pen F slip on hood with thumb screw. Can be mounted on lens with 43mm filter thread, including 38/1.8, 25/4, 40/1.4, etc. Last one I saw: Olympus Slip-on lens hood fr Pen F fits 38mm f1.8 & 2.8 also 40mm f1.4 lens | eBay Mine is in better condition. Asking price $50.

2. Original Pen F rear cap x2. Last one I saw: VERY RARE VINTAGE 1960'S OLYMPUS PEN F FT FV MOUNT REAR LENS CAP MINT!! | eBay
Asking price $30 each.

3. Origin Pen F front cap for lens with 43mm filter, including 38/1.8, 25/4, 40/1.4, etc. Last one I saw: eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices Asking price $30.

4. Original Pen F front cap. Fit my 150/4 which has a 49mm filter, but not sure what else does this fit. Asking price $20.

5. Small original lens case, will be given with lens purchase to the first one who ask.

All price already include paypal fee and USPS shipping to paypal confirmed address in US. Offers are welcomed but will honor the “I will take it at asking price” followed by prompt payment first, thanks for your understanding. All sales are final.

Still selling:
Olympus Zuiko OM 50mm F/1.2 lens
http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/35613-fs-olympus-om-zuiko-50mm-f-1-2-lens.html

V

Vivek

A couple of comments (if that is OK):

1.The cap you list for $20 is also the cap for the 42/1.2 lens. Rare.

2.The 100/3.5 is one of the sharpest lenses (even wide open) in the line up. Damn cheap here!

aleksanderpolo

Thanks for your comment Vivek, I do not have the 42/1.2, so I cannot personally confirm. I only know that they both have 49mm filter thread.

aleksanderpolo

Thank you lattiboy for your kind comment.

One of the rear cap is sold, another rear cap is still available.

The 38/1.8 #1 and the 43mm front cap is on hold awaiting payment.

aleksanderpolo

38/1.8 #1 and the two front caps sold. Here's a quick summary of what's left at the moment:

38/1.8 #2
25/4
100/3.5
clip on hood
one rear cap

Thanks.