The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GR1V in excellent+ condition

G

gliderbee

Ricoh GR1V in excellent+ condition
You don't ALWAYS lug around that 8x10, do you ?

Here's the slimmest pocketable 35mm I know of; it's slimmer than a Olympus XA, Olympus Mju II, Rollei 35, Minox 35, etc ... with flash built-in (just in case you might really need it; I never used it). Most cameras of this kind have a 35mm lens, but this one has a 28mm lens of fantastic quality !

Too many qualities to name here. Have a look here: Ricoh GR1v - Camerapedia

One feature I like VERY much is that after loading a film, it starts by advancing the film completely, and when you take a picture, it goes straight back into the cannister, so if you would ever have a problem and are forced to open the back, you're pictures are not lost (not that I ever HAD a problem with it).

The only imperfection (as most of these have; that's why it's not mint) is a small dent (too small to take a picture of; I often doubt if it's still there) in the bayonet for fitting the hood (included with it's own pocket, of course), without any influence at all on function: the hood attaches (and stays attached) perfectly.

$500 obo. Shipping anywhere in the world at cost (just what I pay to the postmaster), buyers choice. Just tell me where you are and I'll give you a quote.

I'm new on this forum, but I have 500+ 100% on eBay (never had a negative in more then 10 years) and I'm well known on LFF.

Papay is ok, but add 3% then; I'll eat the rest of the fees.

G

gliderbee

I'm not so sure anymore I want to sell this, so please somebody take this before I change my mind !

G

gliderbee

and a bump again. If not sold by the 16th, it will go on the auction site.