The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya DM33 (Leaf Aptus-II 7) M Mount

phero66

Hello, I would like to sell my DM33 MFB in Mamiya mount. It is the exact same sensor and body as the newer Leaf Aptus II 7, but rebranded for Mamiya. It has the new GUI interface and a very low shot count of 981. I bought it from Capture Integration in June of last year and still has a warranty from them - though I'm not sure it will transfer, will have to check.

The surface looks very clean except some marking on the mount side. The sensor is perfect, no issues, and the screen is clean.

I paid $10,600 for it 8 months ago, hopefully will make someone really happy for $8,000, or make a reasonable offer.

Check the photos for details. The kit comes with:

1. Charger + 2 cords, one for US outlets the other for the 2 round prong style I've seen in Asia.
2. 2 Batteries
3. Sync Cords
4. Firewire Data Cable
5. Phase One sensor cleaning kit (never opened)
6. Sensor Cleaning Brush

Also for sale is a Mamiya RZ67proIID Rotating Adapter. This was a demo unit from Capture Integration. It will mount onto RZ67II bodies as well, but you will need to have your body updated by MAC group to get all the functions to work. It will adapt perfect to the RZ67IID body. Asking $500

phero66

RZ67proIID Adapter: Sale Pending

Since I have gotten several of the same questions in PMs about the back let me answer them here to:

1. The DM33 is a Aptus-II 7, same newer Dalsa sensor (noted for its very beautiful natural tones, etc, just rebranded for Mamiya).
2. It is fully compatible with Capture One, which is what I used.
3. The shot count is very low, at 981, and was used only in a studio or on location in a studio.

If I can answer more questions let me know!

michael954

I would like to buy the adapter plate for the RZ. I have the RZ PRO 2 Will that work on that model.. Do i have to use sink cables with my model. Please let me know if it will work i will buy it. [email protected]
Thanks Michael.