The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M 75mm APO Summicron ASPH and 90mm APO Summicron ASPH

topgreat

I would like to sell two lenses that I haven't used much. The first one is a 75mm APO Summicron. I can't say that it is like new, but it is still in near mint condition with very little signs of uses. Perfect glass. The box, pouch, and documents are included. This lens is 6-bit coded. The price of this lens is $3,500.

The 90mm shows some signs of uses, but it is mechanically perfect. The front element has some light and little hair line scratches that won't affect picture quality. I haven't seen anything wrong from my pictures taken with this lens so far. I put a lot of light on the glass when I took the last picture picture to show the scratches, but the actual glass looks much better as shown in the previous picture. However, if you want a perfect glass, you can send it to Leica Repair Service in NJ to replace the front element. This will cost you around $300-400 as I checked with them recently. A 6-bit code was also done on this lens. The price of this lens is $3,100.

Note that filters are not included in this sale.

Payment can be made by Paypal (need to add the fee) or wire transfer. I can ship worldwide. You can check my perfect feedback record on Ebay and here.
I have shipped many lenses to USA and other countries without any problem.