The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS Mamiya 28mm

Don Libby

I’ve making a move from shooting my wide angle landscape imagery from Mamiya AFD to Cambo RS 1000 and just can’t see the need to keep this lens.

$4,800.00 with payment by Paypal and I’ll split the 3% charge so the fee to you will be $72.00 plus a flat $50.00 for shipping, tracking and insurance anywhere in CONUS or Canada, if shipped anywhere else you must pay the difference. I will only ship to a verified PayPal account and address.

I don’t have any images to put up as yet but will make them available if requested. The lens is in like new condition.

Questions?

don

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
One lens that I can't be tempted to buy because i have it already. I can stop sweating now. LOL

Kurt your turn. LOL

Great lens folks, I am really liking mine so far

C

carbonmetrictree

LMFAO! I'll give my friend Jonas a call, he's been salivating over this lens for a very long time now.

Don Libby

Just in case I wasn't clear in the description this is a Mamiya Ultra Wide Angle 28mm f/4.5 Sekor D Aspherial Auto Focus Lens

Price reduced to $4,500!

Offers??

don

Don Libby

The lens is no longer for sale.

After some deep soul searching I’ve decided to pull this lens from sale. While I intend to shoot my wider landscape images with the Cambo RS 1000 I see times when the Phase/Mamiya 28 combo will serve a purpose. Besides this lens has been so great to me I simply can’t see parting with it.

I’d like to thank all of you who looked at the ad and responded both publicly and privately.

don

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
I think that's a wise choice Don, especially for you. We've seen many images you've produced with it and they are stunning. Understand you have moved to a larger sensor and as such the 28 gets wider, but you also have enough extra pixels on the new one to you crop a bit if necessary :)

Don Libby

Thanks for the vote of confidence Jack; I think I would have had seller’s remorse if I allowed the sale to continue. Reminds me of a saying “You can have my 28mm when you pry it from my dead cold hands” or something similar to that:salute:

don

Just got off the phone with Chris; appears I’ll have the new kit (maybe) by the end of next week. I hope everything plays well to together – should I introduce to two bodies outside so there’s no problems :ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: