The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sekonic L-508 Zoom Master Light Meter

bingoh2000

FS: Sekonic L-508 zoom master light meter

Sophisticated ambient and spot-focus meter with variable field of view. Internal function allows sensitive readings of EV differentials.

I expected to use this meter in the field, but never did. It has sat indoors instead. Always gave me accurate light-readings when I used it for snaps and portraits.

EXC+ condition. With original pouch, cap, straps. Very few signs of wear. $310 paypaled and shipped CONUS.

This sale is Paypal only, to confirmed addresses in CONUS. Sale price includes Paypal fees and shipping. I will ship UPS insured ground with tracking. I have had a few good transactions here and on rff, as well as 100% positive feedback on over 100 transactions on the auction site (same username as here). Thanks for looking.

bingoh2000

Sorry, I don't know--never used it for anything but daylight measurements. Its readings were always accurate.

Here's a link to a review of the L-508 on the Luminous Landscape site. LL's review sums up the unit well.

Meters