The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Mamiya 645 35mm AF lens as new

Jack

Sr. Administrator
Staff member
As part of a block purchase of gear, I ended up with a few duplicate items and don't need them. The first is this 35 MM AF Mamiya lens. It is in "As New In Box" condition, complete with the box, paperwork caps and hood. It is a US "MAC" version and was purchased new in August from Adorama. Since these lenses tend to show some variation in image quality, I took the opportunity to test it against my current, excellent performing copy and they are identical as far as I can tell. So here is an opportunity to obtain a confirmed sharp copy of this lens!

Asking $895 OBO, paypal'd and shipped inside the US. PM or email me if interested, jack-at-getdpi-dot-com.