The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP BP

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MiguelStudio

Hello fellows.

I'm new here and I'm sorry for using this forum to do this sales topic. But I have one person with this amazing camera for sale and when searching online I saw this place.

The camera is located in Spain but can be shipped worldwide.

I can send pictures by request so if someone is interested please let me know.

The price would be 2.200€ as it shows some minor marks on the edges.

bradhusick

Posting photos here will help you sell the camera. Also, try to indicate serial number, age, and number of owners.

M

MiguelStudio

Hello,

I'll do that during today.

Meanwhile I have other person interested that sent me pm.

Regards

M

MiguelStudio

Here you have the pictures. I can send more by email.

I can't confirm the year as I have to ask my friend. I think he's the only owner till now.

The lens is not included.

delubo

too bad it is in EU. Worried about the import duty and tax.
For this price it could be easily sold in EU.

M

MiguelStudio

Still for sale. As it has not the box the price was dropped to 2.000€ including UPS shipping.

horosu

The camera is quite strange: the rear ISO door is the one from the M6, not the MP, as far as I know. It also looks like the covering looks different on the door, versus the rest of the camera. Was the rear door replaced?

wattsy

It's not strange (at least as far as the dial is concerned). The MP when it was first released had the same (IMO superior quality) ISO dial found on the M6 (and as seen here). It was only after a year or so that the current cheaper looking dial appeared (presumably Leica's stock ran out and they had to find a different supplier).

horosu

It's not strange (at least as far as the dial is concerned). The MP when it was first released had the same (IMO superior quality) ISO dial found on the M6 (and as seen here). It was only after a year or so that the current cheaper looking dial appeared (presumably Leica's stock ran out and they had to find a different supplier).

Thanx for the explanation. My bad.

M

MiguelStudio

Wattsy explained everything. :)

I can send more pictures if someone is interested.

M

MiguelStudio

Don't want to lower the price but my friend is open to offers.

M

MiguelStudio

As I need a fast sale I'm selling it for 1.800€. Don't think you can get one for this price in the near future.

I do not have paypal so bank transfer is the only way available. I'm sorry for that and I know many people would pass because of that but that's how it is.

I have more pictures by request.

M

MiguelStudio

Didn't think it would be so hard to sell this beauty.

I know that as paypal is not available it would be harder but the price is real interesting.

I'll (he) eat the transfer fees.

M

MiguelStudio

Hulk I sent you a pm.

I have to inform again that I can't accept payments by paypal.
Only bank transfer. If it isn't ok to you so please don't send pm asking as this is really the only way.

Regards

KEVIN-XU

Hi. I guess I have meet you before. So are you Miguel?

I remember you want to sale Rolleiflex 2.8F,Leica MP,Leica M7 and Mamiya. I think the way you sale stuffs will keep most of the buyers away... Why not try to open a PayPal account? It is not that hard I think. Or maybe you can show some reference to prove you are a decent saler.

Kevin

NB23

Your ad really looks and sounds like a scam. If you want to sell it, don't do the "this is my friend's camera", accept paypal and post some pictures.

I'm saying this just in case you didn't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.