The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica MP BP

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEVIN-XU

Your ad really looks and sounds like a scam. If you want to sell it, don't do the "this is my friend's camera", accept paypal and post some pictures.

I'm saying this just in case you didn't know.
I have to mention that Miguel told me these stuffs are belong to him when he want to sold Rolleiflex 2.8F,Leica MP,Leica 7 and Mamiya to me.

So now he said these equipment are belong to his friend???:eek:

I think this is a scam...... Buyers be aware!

Last edited:
M

MiguelStudio

Kevin I'm sorry but I never talked with you and I only have the Leica MP for sale.

If you think it looks like a scam you don't try to buy. I understand that paypal is safer but if I have no account I can't say I accept.

I don't think it's fair to judge and say I'm a scammer if I did nothing bad to anyone.

I was watching mflenses forum right now and one member is selling one Summilux 75mm from his friend. Is he a scammer too?...

Be careful with your words as your are judging people bad.

Archlich

A very attractive price a little below what's going on in the market, followed by rapid drops of 400 Euros in price making it even more "interesting" (and into the realm of "unbelievable deals"), new account without any references, bank transfer only, no pictures, "friend's camera"...you have planted too much mines in the field to scare away any sane buyers.

Someone can write a tutorial like "six common elements of a scam" with this ad...

Last edited:

KEVIN-XU

Kevin I'm sorry but I never talked with you and I only have the Leica MP for sale.

If you think it looks like a scam you don't try to buy. I understand that paypal is safer but if I have no account I can't say I accept.

I don't think it's fair to judge and say I'm a scammer if I did nothing bad to anyone.

I was watching mflenses forum right now and one member is selling one Summilux 75mm from his friend. Is he a scammer too?...

Be careful with your words as your are judging people bad.
Actually I am seriously thinking this is a scam. Because Someone also called Miguel try to Sale ieica MP and many other expensive stuffs to me in another camera forum. And he also come from Spain and Claim that he is working in Poland now. And the guy called Miguel send some pictures to me. As I can see,the pictures he send to me about the Leica MP are completely the same. There is no doubt that you are the same person. But he said all these cameras are belong to him.

Honestly, I will not judging a people without any evidence.

KEVIN-XU

By the way,the asking price for the Leica MP is also 2.200 euros from that person also called Miguel.

So what you think? You are telling different story in the different forum and try to sale the same things..... So I think it is reasonable that I can say it's a scam. If you are an honest and decent seller,why you need to tell lie on us?

KEVIN-XU

Excuse me,I want to add some extra information.

The guy who called Miguel in another forum is also a totally new member just create in April......

Status
Not open for further replies.