The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50 f/2 Konica Hexanon-M, 50 f/1.8 Rokkor Chiyoda Kogaku LTM

rsolti13

1) Konica Hexanon-M 50mm f/2: $575 - Excellent condition, really like new. Comes with both caps, optics and body are flawless. Pull out hood. 1 ASPH element, rivals current 50 Cron. Used with my M9 and focus was spot on

2) Minolta Rokkor Chiyoda Kogaku 50mm f/1.8: $425 - very rare lens in good condition. 6 elements in 5 groups. No oil on blades, body is in great condition. The optics do not exhibit any fungus. A small amount of dust as expected, but not enough to impact images. There are two hairline scratches on the front element that you can't even see until you shine a bright light through and they are barely visible. I haven't seen it impact my images at all. I will include a LTM-M mount adapter that allows for coding. This lens was also spot on with my M9