The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Canon 5D Mark II + Meike Battery Grip + 24-105 with Hood 2330 Shutter Actuations

flipflop

Price: $2,600.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Shipping @ cost

Hello,

I have a recently aquired Canon 5D Mark II with Meike battery grip and the 24-105 Lens. Everything is in "Like New" condition.

The grip has been mounted on the camera for 1 outing probably 250 shots. It is complete in its original box.

The camera is perfectly clean with no marks on it, the lcd is flawless. The camera has been babied. Everything is included in its original box, the strap has never been used. 2 cds, manuals, charger, cords, etc all included.

The camera only has 2330 shutter actuations on it, I just used the shutter count program and took a print screen of it.

The lens is flawless no marks scratches etc. The hood is in perfect shape as well.

This camera really is like new and if you are looking for a nice 5d mark ii with grip and 24-105 lens with extremely low usage that is super well cared for you don't need to look any further. You will be happy with this camera if the 5d mark ii is the camera you are afer.

I bought this camera on a whim to help a friend out. I am a Nikon shooter really have no need for 2 camera systems.

I will take paypal or money order. $2600.00 net to me + shipping at actual cost, your choice of carrier, but the package must be insured, trackable and signed for.