The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Limited Leica MP LHSA 0.72 Hammertone - Collector's Edition!!

vinceqz

Leica Camera Inc. is very pleased to announce a special, limited edition of the LEICA MP, commissioned by the Leica Historical Society of America (LHSA). The LEICA MP 0.72 LHSA 1968-2003 will be finished in a distinctive Gray Hammertone lacquer reminiscent of the gray Leica MD and M2 cameras produced in small numbers in the 1960’s – now highly prized by Leica aficionados.

The Leica MP 0.72 LHSA 1968-2003 was on sale in early 2004, with production restricted to just 1000 pieces. The hammertone is a particularly handsome finish and should be very popular with collectors.

Mint to Brand New Condition!! Not a single mark all over the body. It come with all documents, original box and original fittings.

$6500 including shipping and paypal fee or you can send me an offer.

Last edited:

awslee

My friend has the complete set, i.e with the Leicavit and the Retro v1 silver 35/2 asph with the hammertone hood. It is a beauty!!!