The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

for sale : phase one mount P45+ mint 304 actuations ! demo

S

smallpicture

Hi

on sale refurbished P45+ bought a year ago ( march 2011 with 144 actuations ), i didn't really use it, just made some test for my project but as it didn't happen :( i wanted to shoot it with the back, but as it has been delayed i prefer to sale the back now and see later !

normally i shoot landscapes, i went to Russia in 2010, i wanted to shoot orphans over there, my project was to go back and see to get authorizations, but it's very difficult to get access to orpahanges .

When i bought the back in 2011 i had the idea to get everything ready for fall 2011 but it didn't happen this way . Originally i wanted to shoot with film 4x5 . But my first trip over there told me, it would be difficult, so i thought about the digital back . that's the story why i bought the back, but i can't keep it now, even though the quality is great and equal the IQ models = ok, you'll tell me it's a previous model, but at 50/100 iso , the quality is there no difference , it's more about the ease of workflow with some additionnal features

The p45+ still helds its value, crop factor 1.1 can shoot sync flash up to 1/800 with df body and schneider lenses . Long exposure up to 1 hour = the ony one to have this option, that was the reason i got it = versatility

It suits people who shoots portraits, landscapes with a slow workflow, time to compose and set the lights correctly and so on . for fast shoots there are the dslr !

just to confirm : facebook public page, so you can see pictures made in Russia with an old but reliable minolta md 20mm, acros 100

Light on shadows | Facebook

the p45+ came from DDI, see the invoice ( price is in pounds ! ) . I'm asking 9000 euros ( = 12 000 usd ) + shipping cost & paypal fees . I'm based in Paris, France . I would prefer to sale it in Europe due to custom fees, but i can consider to ship it to US . What you see in the picture is what you'll get ! I'm 100% ebay seller

Profil d'évaluation eBay de smallpicture

the back has been tested by phase one at the conference in Paris in February 2012 where they exhbited the new IQ models

paypal account & address verified + it would be good to get the buyer on the phone too, as a measure of confidence and security

worth 22 000 usd at samys
Phase One | P45+ 39 MegaPixel Digital Camera Back for Hasselblad H Series - Value Added | 71363

thank you

laurent