The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony A850 + Extra Battery + 2 CF Cards

jaree

For SALE:

Sony A850 DSLR + two original Sony Infolithium batteries + two Promaster 4GB Compact Flash Cards. Photos at the bottom of this post.

Price: $1,275 including shipping, EXCLUDES Paypal. Add 3% for Paypal regular or pay by Paypal gift or personal check/bank transfer (I ship when the check clears). Local pickup possible in NYC or NJ for $,1240. US Sale only. Price is firm, no offers please.

Condition - between 8 and 8+ as defined by B&H:

8+ Shows moderate wear or finish marks
8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

The rear LCD has tiny marks from use that I have tried by best to show in the photo. The most obvious sign of use is the mark/ding at the bottom that is shown in the photo. Other than that the camera is in good mechanical and optical condition.

Included: Camera, body cap, original box, printed manual, two original Sony Infolithium batteries + two Promaster 4GB Compact Flash Cards, battery charger, USB cable.

I do not have the original strap or any software CD. There is no strap included.

My references:
Purchased Leica M9 from fellow GETDPI member John Schwarz earlier this year.
100% feedback on ebay (aloogobhi), my most recent sale there was a Leica X1.
100% feedback on Amazon (eerajqaisar).
1 feedback on FM as a buyer (Leica Summliux 50mm ASPH purchased from rubysky)

Mandatory Photos (click to enlarge):

View attachment 57532

View attachment 57533

View attachment 57535

Mark/ding on bottom:

View attachment 57536

View attachment 57537

View attachment 57538

Larger pictures and recent shots taken with this camera:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=e59d86eee96583aa&resid=E59D86EEE96583AA!111&parid=root

Last edited: