The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Leica S2 body and 35mm Summarit-S f2.5

Don Hutton

Looking to sell my back-up S2 body and 35mm Summarit-S lens.

Both are immaculate - the body has less than 300 total shutter actuations on it and is absolutely pristine in every way. This body also has the premium service package which extends the warranty out to 2 years (body is about 6 months old, but I will check exact dates) and is transferable to the new owner.

Lens is immaculate in every way - I've only shot it twice and it seems too wide for me on the S2.

Body and lens include everything they ship with new - all boxes, papers, caps etc. and are 100% flawless in every way.

Body only - $18000

Lens only - $5500

Both - $23000

Don Hutton

Camera has 35 total shutter actuations. It's essentially new and you get 18 months of warranty instead of 12 if you bought a new one.

MKK

No idea what the S2 costs new in the US, but this is an excellent price for a basically new camera, at least here in Europe.

Good luck with the sale.

aboudd

Bump for Don, a reliable seller. Killer price on the 35MM, I have it already or I would be all over it.