The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Chamonix 45N2 Teak/Grey 860.00 and modified Cambo T20 reflex viewer 150.00

danielmoore

Chamonix 45N2 Teak/Grey 860.00 and modified Cambo T20 reflex viewer 150.00
I'll buy one of these again down the road but for right now there are things I need more. Camera comes with carbon fibre GG protector and canvas wrap. It has the stock universal bellows. It has only the very slightest, gentle signs of use only detectable upon ruthless scrutiny. For all intents and purposes it looks new. No scratches, dings, dents, nor any sign of abuse. Functions perfectly. Never seen bad weather. Made from Teak and has the grey anodization as seen on their website. I can take pics but it'll have to wait a couple days if required. I also have a Cambo T20 reflex viewer hood which I prefer over a hood. It did not fit the Chamonix so I bought their folder viewing hood and tore off the fabric and used the camera mounting plate, glued onto the T20. Rock solid. Prices do not include shipping. Prefer CONUS shipping, insurance mandatory, cost of shipping as you require.

I'll be listing a Nikon 90 f/8 and Schneider 210 5.6 Apo separately.

No Paypal. Amazon Payments, check or postal money order are fine.
Berkeley, CA for local pickup.