The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Batpac (Like New)

Transposure

Price: $1,499.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new
Shipping instructions: Fedex Ground or Home Delivery

The Profoto BatPac Portable Power Source (Multi-Voltage) is a location photographer's friend: a compact, lightweight high capacity battery for powering D1 and Acute2 flashes. At approximately 10 x 10 x 14" and under 25 lbs, this power pack will give you between 600 and 10,000 flashes with a D1 500Ws strobe, with recycling times from 0.3 to 1.6s, using a durable, rugged Pb battery (12V/17Ah). It can also run a 100W halogen lamp for up to 45 minutes. It comes supplied with two 120VAC outlets.

Safe & Reliable
Especially developed to power advanced flash equipment like Profoto D1 monolights, guarantees proper function and eliminates the risk of damage to the flashes.

Versatile
Works with Profoto D1 and Acute2 flash equipment, but can be used for other electrical devices like chargers, wind machines, refrigerator boxes and constant light sources as well.

High Power
One BatPac can drive up to 4 Profoto D1 (250Ws, 500Ws and 1000Ws) monolights or one Profoto Acute2 (1200Ws or 2400Ws) generator.

High Capacity
Integrated heavy duty battery delivers up to 300 flashes with D1 1000Ws, 600 flashes with D1 500Ws, 1200 flashes with D1 250Ws, etc.

Integrated Protective Circuits
The BatPac is protected against overcharge, short circuit, high temperature and low input voltage. A ground fault circuit interrupter protects the user and all connected devices.

Handy & Transportable
A robust nylon transport bag is an integral part of the BatPac. The carry handle, detachable shoulder strap and stowable harness make it easy to maneuver the BatPac even if it is in use.

Save $246 over the new price at B&H!!!
Profoto BatPac Portable Power Source (Multi-Voltage) 901124 B&H

This uses a lead acid battery. If you know anything about battery technology, the proper care of lead acid batteries requires constant trickle charge. The Profoto charger does this and I have been very diligent to always have it plugged in and trickle charging at any time I wasn't using it. It has seen mild usage and works like new. The only reason I am reluctantly selling it is because I have other heads and packs that are used instead. My loss is your gain!

Side Note: The D ring that is part of the strap works fabulously well to slip over the bottom thumb knob on a light stand instead of a sand bag!! That in itself is awesome!

Another Side Note: I have used this to run two D1 heads all day and it never gave up!

Stock photos shown. This unit is in the same condition...like new.