Site Sponsors

Thread: FS (EU): Leica M6 , Summicron 35 V.4, Summicron 50 V.3, Elmarit M 90

Post Thanks / Like

FS (EU): Leica M6 , Summicron 35 V.4, Summicron 50 V.3, Elmarit M 90

Hi all,

I am selling my complete Leica M6 set up. The M6 still has the foil on the bottom and was always in an included ever ready case, hence hardly any traces of use. All lenses are in very good condition, the 35 and 90 are almost mint. The glass is clean without any visible blemishes (the 50 has one little speck inside) and focus is smooth etc. All Lenses are "Made in Germany".
    With the exception of the 50, I do have all the boxes and paperwork for M6, 35 and 90.

For more detailed pictures, please send me a pm with your e-mail address.

Since I am in Europe, Iīd strongly prefer a sale within the EU. Shipping overseas is very difficult because of the high value and utterly expensive if the parcel is insured for the whole value. I only accept a bank transfer in Euros. No paypal, at all. I had really bad experiences and for international transaction they charge 5.5% (and no, here in Germany/Switzerland is no gift option available, it simply does not exist).

For your reassurance you are more than welcome to check my ebay feedback. User "fotolli" on German eBay - eine der größten deutschen Shopping-Websites

My asking price for the entire kit is 4000 Euros and right now this is fix. I donīt want to be unfriendly, but please donīt ask me for my last price, if I want to break up the kit, etc.
    If you are interested and summ up the individual going rates for the single pieces, you probably know that the price is fair and I guess itīs quite easy to sell off the pieces you donīt need afterwards.

Thanks for looking, best,

Oliver
    Last edited by fotolli; 6th August 2012 at 01:19.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS (EU): Leica M6 , Cron 35 V.4, Cron 50 V.3, Elmarit M 90

And if you ever need a reference, I would be honored to recommend Oliver, our transaction was faultless, a great seller.
    Gary

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS (EU): Leica M6 , Cron 35 V.4, Cron 50 V.3, Elmarit M 90

Thanks a lot, Gary. It was a pleaseure doing the transaction with you, as well.

Cheers,

Oliver

Post Thanks / Like

Re: FS (EU): Leica M6 , Summicron 35 V.4, Summicron 50 V.3, Elmarit M 90

bump