The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander Nokton 40mm MC, OM lenses

yossarian123

it's time for a gear sell-off. All prices include paypal fees. Shipping prices are not included, but are marked for US only. International shipping will be at cost (USPS). Let me know and I'll give you a quote.

1) Voigtlander 40mm f/1.4 Nokton (MC multicoated version) - great lens, tiny, sharp as hell. I'm getting a biogon though so I need the cash. In very good cosmetic shape, optically it's in perfect shape. Comes with the original box (not sure about the manuals, I'll check), front and rear caps. Asking $375 plus $15 for shipping.

2) Olympus OM 50mm f/3.5 macro - in great condition, comes with the case (it's a little beat up), front cap (no rear cap), optically perfect, focusing is smooth, and this little baby is *sharp*. Asking $85 plus $10 shipping.

3) Olympus OM 135mm f/2.8 - another great condition lens not being used by myself. Optically perfect, focusing spot on, a very good copy. Comes with the leather case in very good condition, front cap (no rear cap). $90 plus $10 shipping.

4) Olympus OM 28mm f/3.5 - so tiny and a great performer. I have a 28/2.8 so I don't use this one. In decent shape, has some wear but overall a nice lens. Optically there are no scratches, haze, etc. $35 plus $10 shipping.

Buy all 3 OM lenses for $200 plus $15 shipping.