The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Sony NEX-7 with lots of extras

Jonathan

This is a super camera and the IQ is some of the best I've ever seen with any camera, but I'm trimming and plan to go with just one camera(D800). I'll be listing more Nikon lenses soon.

Included is the NEX kit with the black 18-55 lens in original box, etc. Mint condition. Not much use.

Extras:

1 extra Sony battery
Gordy's camera strap
Wireless remote
GGS screen protector
Arca camera plate with wrench

Most importantly, there is a new Gariz black leather case made for the NEX 7 included. These are $115 on ebay.

This is the case:

GARIZ XS-CHNEX7BK Black Genuine leather half case Bag for SONY NEX-7 NEX7 (NEW) | eBay

$1300 for all including isnired shipping(signature required).

This is an amazing package for someone at a great prce. No Paypal please. I have a 362+ feedbacks on Fred Miranda, some here, Nikonians, Nikon Cafe, etc. (check my feedback). Postal m/o preferred. Personal check from established members. Please PM if interested.