The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: View Camera Magazine - Complete Collection

michael marks

Hello,

Now that I am moving to a small space it is time to clear some items out. With some regret I am selling my complete View Camera Magazine collection. That’s right, every one from the very first issue in 1988 to the present. If I counted correctly that is 141 issues! Almost all of them have only been read a one or two times at most and are therefore in beautiful condition!

Here is your chance to own the whole collection and have a treasure trove of wonderful information on all things large format, as well as many great images contained in those pages.

$695 plus shipping

Paypal accepted.

You can check my 100% positive feedback on the auction site by checking m.b.marks.

Please PM or send me an email at [email protected]

Many thanks in advance for your consideration.