The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTT: My Sony A900 Body (UK) for NEX-7 + LA-EA2

Braeside

I am downsizing my Sony DSLR camera gear this spring (and looking for an NEX-7 kit).

So...

For Private Sale (or Trade for NEX-7 kit).

My Sony A900 Full Frame DSLR body with all accessories, 2 Sony batteries, charger, remote, box, strap, body cap, all leads, software, the lot.

Has the optional gridded Viewfinder screen fitted, the original will also be supplied.

Has CGS protector over the rear LCD and Sony film protector over the top LCD display.

I will also include a Sony detachable wide strap and a Sony handgrip strap, which make for a very comfortable setup.

Under 10K shutter actuations since new.

All fully functional in excellent condition.

I will accept PayPal or cheques in Sterling (subject to waiting for clearance).

Will send within the UK via Royal Mail Special Delivery insured at cost. If sending to Europe, then we need to look at a suitable carrier.

Now what I am asking for this? - I am looking for a Sony NEX-7 with black kit 17-55 lens plus the Sony LA-EA2 adaptor. I'd do a straight swop for that or suitable cash adjustment if you don't have the adaptor for example.

So, if no NEX-7 equipment to trade, I am looking for £1225 for the A900 plus extras itemised above.

I am not selling any lenses at this time, though I will have some more accessories like remotes, flashes, filters and possibly some lenses later, but not before the A900 has gone.