The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 50mm Summicron DR, Canon 35mm 1.5 LTM

kosta_dm

For Sale:

1) Wonderful Leica 50mm Summicron Dual-range.

Near perfect optics - I can't fault them other than some dust particles. Was cleaned by DAG a few months ago - just re-lubed as he said the optics didn't need touching!
Goggles + Front and Rear Caps (Original)

$1250AUD shipped

pics:

Excellent, near mint Canon 35mm 1.5 in LTM mount, with an M adapter.

Mechanics are nice, optics are very good with just the slightest hint of separation towards the front. no scratches/haze/fungus though!

Original Front and Rear Caps, Original Leather hard case, Original Canon W-50 hood and canon slimline 48mm yellow UV filter.

$1350AUD shipped.

pics:

Local pickup in Melbourne welcome.

See my other thread for more great Leica lenses! :)

kosta_dm

pleaes contact for shipping method - included shipping is registered post. insurance and other options extra based on location.

nandemofoto

The Canon 35mm f1.5 is very rare and cool lens. I used it for a while and loved the signature.

Last edited:

kosta_dm

if you are in OZ I'll throw in platinum express postage - next day delivery, tracking and insurance! OK wow!