Site Sponsors

Thread: WTB User Grade M/LTM Collapsible 50 (2.8 elmar, cron, summitar) and Telephoto lenses

Post Thanks / Like

WTB User Grade M/LTM Collapsible 50 (2.8 elmar, cron, summitar) and Telephoto lenses

Hey guys

I'm heading over to Hong Kong in the next few weeks and I'm looking for a collapsible 50 to lessen the bulk during my travels. I'm mostly interested in the 50/2.8 Elmar and the Summitar. I'm on a tight budget due to the travel costs, and I don't often use 50mm lenses, so I'm not looking for anything mint, just well used lenses that can still produce decent photos. I'm looking for lenses within the $200-350 range... if that's possible.

I'm also looking for a cheap telephoto, again, well-used, maybe even a little roughed up, but can produce a decent image. Maybe the Canon 135/3.5s or 90/4 elmar. My budget is around $100...

If you have anything that fits that description... let me know! I'd be more than happy to work out a deal. I'm in Canada till May 12th... then I'm off to Hong Kong!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB User Grade M/LTM Collapsible 50 (2.8 elmar, cron, summitar) and Telephoto len

bumpity bump! will consider any offer!