The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Phase One IQ 180

WWLEE

I am reluctantly selling my beloved Phase One IQ 180 system. What a trade... I bought a house and now must sell my camera to help pay for it!!

Here is what I'm selling. I will not sell the lenses before the back and body goes, but this is what's on offer:

Phase One IQ 180 digital back with the Phase One 645DF body and V-Grip Air: asking $45k (new: $52k plus tax)

Phase One Digital 35mm f/3.5 AF lens: asking $2,000 (new $2,150 + tax)
Phase One Digital 150mm f/2.8 IF lens: asking $3,100 (new $3,300 + tax)
Schneider Kreuznach 80mm LS f/2.8 AF lens: asking $2,500 (new $2,700 + tax)
Mamiya AF APO 300mm f/4.5 lens: asking $1,600 (new $1,800 + tax)

This gear was all purchased new about one year ago and has only been lightly used in a non-professional manor, meaning it is in flawless condition. Please PM me to discuss, ask questions, or make an offer. I am in New York City.

WWLEE

Forgot to mention:

The IQ180 DB setup includes the Phase One hard case with wheels and telescoping handle, extra batteries, battery charger, and all the original kit that came with it.

WWLEE

The IQ 180 package detailed above is now available for $39,900.

This is a TERRIFIC price for a very, very lightly used back and body. If you've been considering getting a backup kit or stepping into the flagship of the IQ line, contact me and let's make a deal.