The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leaf Aptus 5 & Hasselblad V lenses

weeks82

For sale is my Hasselblad digital system. It's an awesome system that has served very well. The image quality is spectacular. I'm shooting more SLR's these days and this system has not seen much use.

I can send more pictures of any item. This forum is limited to 25.

-Leaf Aptus 22 II (Leaf Aptus 5). This was bought new from Mamiya/Mac Group in January 2012. Shutter count is 485. It's in pretty much mint condition. No known issues. It has the remainder of the warranty. Minor wear from mounting to camera. Slight wear around the CF door.

This is the Hasselblad V/Universal mount.

This will come in the box with all original contents.

Also included:

1) 1 additional viewfinder mask (new in box, $100 value
2) 3 non-oem batteries
3) DC to Firewire 800 adapter (new in box)
4) Three extra sync cords to connect from the back to the lens. 1 coiled, two straight.

$6500.00

Links to products:

Mamiya Leaf Aptus-II 22 Digital Back 010-05901A B&H Photo Video

Mamiya Viewfinder Mask For Hasselblad (48x36) 252-01680B B&H

Mamiya DC to FireWire 800 Suppy Adapter for Mamiya DL 906-331

- Hasselblad Waist Level Finder. I bought this as a spare. Works great, minor paint chipping.

$65.00

-Hasselblad 50mm CF lens. I'm the 2nd owner of this one. It's in near mint condition. No flaws, glass is clean. This has the hood and original boxes.

$1000

-Hasselblad 80mm CFE. Bought in Feb 2012 from KEH in EX condition. It's in great shape and works well. Comes with caps and hood. It has the remainder of the 6 month warranty on it, which I would gladly facilitate if the need arises.

-$1050

-Hasselblad 150mm CFI. Bought in Feb 2012 from KEH in EX condition. It's in great shape and works well. Comes with caps and hood. It has the remainder of the 6 month warranty on it, which I would gladly facilitate if the need arises.

$950

-Hasselblad 250mm CF. I picked this up locally from the original owner. It's in mint condition. Comes with caps and Hasselblad leather hard case.

$550

Payment via Google Checkout, checks or money order. I will discount any item by 3% for payment via check or money order (must clear first). Shipping is included on all items via priority mail. UPS 2 air for the Aptus 5 back.

I will ship outside the US to established members. Additional shipping charges apply.

Google checkout is similar to Paypal, I will email an invoice and you can pay with any credit card or bank account. No fees to the buyer. If you have an Android market account, you're already set up.

No Paypal, sorry.

I'm relatively new here, but here's my feedback on Fred Miranda.
weeks82 feedbacks - FM Forums

FredBGG

Not Available
I have bought from Weeks82.

The item was perfect, shipped quick and communication was excellent. Highly recommended.

While he had described the item as having some "wear" the item was as close to mint as I have ever seen.