Just as the thread titles states; after a pair of expan rollers for my manfrotto wall mount (single slot).

Looking for something used with a price that reflects it - please PM me any offers.

Brand new to these forms so I apologize for the low post count. I am happy to provide heatware / references from ebay / superfuture / stylezeitgeist / styleforum if need be.