The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

3xPentax MX, 35-70mm, 50/1.4, 70-200mm, Misc

Albino_BlacMan

Clearing out some gear I don’t use enough. All prices include shipping and Paypal fees in North America although paypal gift is greatly appreciated. Everything comes with a 5 day inspection period unless otherwise noted. If for some reason it does not work as described I’ll take it back but you pay insured shipping back to me via a method that takes 2 weeks (10 business days or less). I might be able to knock a few dollars off the prices if you live in Canada, are willing to pay in Canadian dollars, and/or you buy multiple items

I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphot, FredMiranda and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

If anything doesn’t sell by the 17th than I’ll be moving it to the bay to get gouged by ridiculous fees and see what the free market wants to pay for items.

Pentax MX #1 – $90 (OBO) - CLA’d by Pentax God Eric Hendrickson a year or two ago. I don’t have the receipt. Shutter speeds are perfect even the really fast ones. Thoroughly film tested (this was my main shooter for the last year or so). Recovered in Black Griptack. Has a ding on the prism that doesn’t affect anything. I think of it as a custom finger rest. Big scratch mark on the bottom (the previous owner did a very poor job of engraving his name in the camera so I rubbed it off). Other than that shows normal wear. I had Eric set the meter to underexpose by 1 stop, so when you set ISO to 1600 its actually 3200 to allow for use of Delta 3200. Meter works and is accurate, however sometimes it takes half a second to get going.

Pentax MX #2 - $100 (OBO) – Shows normal wear. It has been used but not abused. Has not been film tested, however shutter speeds sound correct and meter is accurate when compared to my E-3.

Pentax MX #3 - - $100 (OBO) – Shows normal wear. It has been used but not abused. Has not been film tested, however shutter speeds sound correct and meter is accurate when compared to my E-3. Missing winder cover.

Pnetax-M 50/1.4 - $100 (OBO) – Great lens but I have a K50/1.4 that is essentially the same that I use all the time so this one is going. Barrel shows minor wear (just enough that you can tell it didn’t spend its life on a shelf). Optics are clean and clear, no haze or fungus. Aperture is snappy. Focus is smooth. Comes with Old Kenko 49mm UV filer/rubberhood, Old B+W 49mm CPOL.

Pentax-M 35-70mm 35-70mm 2.8-3.5 - $80? (OBO) – By all accounts a fantastic lens. I don’t know what it’s worth because there are few that have sold anywhere. Zoom action is smooth, maybe slightly stiffer on the 70mm end than the 35mm end. Optics are clean and clear, no haze or fungus. Aperture is snappy. Focus is smooth. Comes with old B+W UV filter and front and rear caps. Also note that this is missing the little white dot by the aperture ring that Pentax lenses have.

Takumar-A 70-200mm f4 - $40? (OBO) – Clean, clear, fungus and haze free. Zoom and focus might be slightly loose but enough for zoom creep or anything like that. Comes with leather case. I don’t know what this one is worth. I have it at $40 but make me an offer.

Pelican 1300 Case - $20 + Shipping and Fees – Comes with foam that I had previously used. I’ve upgraded to a bigger case.

Delkin CombatFlash - $40? (OBO) - This cost me $60 new from B&H a year(ish) ago. Never had problems with it, I’m upgrading to 8gb cards though.

Sandisk 4gb Extreme iii - $5 + Shipping and Fees – Sandisk 4gb CF card. Works well.

Vivitar 2x Teleconverter (Canon FD) - Free + Shipping + Fees (Or Free with any other purchase) – Optics clean and clear. I’ll throw it in with other stuff if you want.

Micador 55mm Wide Angle Adapter – Free + Shipping + Fees (or free with any other purchase) – Optics clean and clear. I’ll throw it in with other stuff if you want.

Bower 52-72mm step up ring - Free + Shipping + Fees (or free with any other purchase) – not much to say here, it’s a step up ring.

Pentax ME Super Rear Film door without film reminder or leather - Free + Shipping + Fees (or free with any other purchase)

Zero Haliburton Case - Free + Shipping + Fees (or free with any other purchase) – Big piece of aluminum – It won’t be cheap to ship but if you want it than its yours. Got with another purchase and it’s just taking up space.