The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

50mm Leica Summilux CHROME 6-bit $3997.46

jstaben

I'm selling a very nice 50mm Leica Summilux ASPH, 6 bit coded. I have receipt from 11/2011 and of course warranty card not filled out so full warranty will be yours. I purchased this recently from another user. I do have the original receipt, however, from Kenmore Camera. I can provide pictures of the lens to serious buyers.

I sell often on ebay with 100% pos feedback and will provide you with my personal details including office number etc so you can verify identity. I am a physician in the USA and assure you that you are dealing with someone that is 100% legit. I promise that you will feel 100% comfortable with this transaction. Shipping to CONUS is included, but if buyer chooses paypal I will need to add on fees. Other alternate payment methods can be arranged.