The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S Hasselblad HC Macro f/4 120mm II

$3000 plus $30 shipping. Comes in original box and everything included in it. Cosmetically there are no issues, and it works perfectly. I am only selling it to pay for new equipment and also I think I might prefer using the faster 100mm 2.2 lens.

The lens was purchased in April, 2011 but not received until July. I bought the camera (H4D-40) at the same time but began using it two months earlier when the place where I bought it gave me a loaner lens after I had been waiting for the camera and lens to come for over a month. I'm not sure how to get the shutter actuation count but the file number I get with my pictures just crossed the 9000 mark. I'm sure I can get this information and post it if anyone is interested.

Pictures to follow if people are interested.