The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: OM-D E-M5 kit grip included

etermes

I am selling my OM-D E-M5 kit in black (without use), it include also the lens 12-50mm EZ, HLD-6 grip and a perfect condition Kingston 8Gb Class 10 SDHC
Warranty cards, original receipt (May 7th), two years warranty

I share this system with my wife and she like more our GH2 camera,
ergonomic issues

Pics and references on request

Price --> 1275 euros insured shipping included

thanks

etermes

Where is BART? :)

And this camera kit go to...monza
thanks Robert, I will send packet tomorrow, enjoy it

If anyone else want to buy the kit I can get more from the same shop
I bought this ;)

etermes

Too late or so it seems ...but no, not yet :p
Waiting response from the shop this morning to get more ;)
Bart, I will send you a pm

Interesting proposition... Must I get the full kit with grip and SD card? How much for the body+lens only, paypal'd and ship'd?
David, I prefer to sell the whole kit,
the SDHC card was of my own, I have not more of them
but I can include a 8Gb Kingston Class 4 micro SDHC with SD adapter (not the best for a camera I think)
You will love to get the grip, at least the horizontal part, the camera is tiny,
or you would sell it where you live
I ask 1275 euros insured, shipped and paypaled, EMS service if the payment is personal paypal (like monza did)

etermes

Packet sent to the buyer.

Confirmed, the online shop will receive six E-M5 kits with grip tomorrow, black color,
I will pass the name of the shop by pm,
but they only send to Spain and Portugal

If someone else want the kit contact me.

etermes

And finally,

I have only a Olympus E-M5 camera(without lens) and hld-6 grip for 1000 euros net to me.
Two years warranty, without use.

etermes

Hi David,

paypal charge to me 5% for non EU regular paypal payments and I prefer euros to USD dollars, paypal also charge for the current conversion ,
shipping cost is 35 euros

So maybe you can do the maths, Robert (monza) made a personal paypal payment for the first kit, it arrived May 12 to NY, I hope he receive the camera kit soon

Hosermage

by the way, I decided to wait til next monday for the full kit with lens. I hope my message above doesn't discourage people to buy the existing available camera+grip.

etermes

I have confirmation,

next Monday I can get three more full kits with lens, the first is reserved for David

the camera and grip kit(without lens) is sold and go to Austria next week, waiting bank transfer

Last edited: