The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony zooms

doug

Selling for a friend:

Sony A-mount SAL1835 18-35mm zoom with rear cap, UV filter and third party hood. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in excellent condition. I do not have a means to test the lens but I am told it works well. Seller tells me this zoom range doesn't meet his needs. US$45 plus shipping. PayPal OK.

Sony A-mount SAL75300 75-300mm zoom with hood, both caps, box, IB. Was purchased used recently 'as new' and appears to be in excellent condition. I do not have a means to test the lens but I am told it works well. Seller tells me he upgraded to an ED lens. US$150 plus shipping. PayPal OK.

doug

Shows you how much I know about Sony lenses - the shorter lens is 18-55mm. Photos available.