The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

m43 gear: Panny Leica Summilux, E-PL3, 9-18mm M. Zuiko

DReilly

Just got my E-M5 and time to shuffle around my lenses to favor the pancake primes.

1. SOLD Panasonic Leica Summilux-DG 25mm f1.4 lens. Bought new from Kenmore just last month. Fantastic lens but I'm going for absolutely minimal size and the 40mm perspective of the Panny 20 fits me better. Includes original box, cozy, caps and hood, other than some dust on the focus ring rubber grip, it's LNIB. $510 shipped in the US. SOLD

2. Olympus EPL-3. Wow Olympus just keeps making the EPL line better and better. Nice metal shell on most of this camera, even metal battery/card door! The same fast focusing and imaging train of the E-P3, just a bit smaller. Great tilting LCD. I added a Franiec metal grip to the side of the camera and the handling is really nice. Bought this used in EX condition from KEH. Comes with box, cd, battery, charger and cable, flash and case, USB cable, caps, and 14-42mm II kit lens. There are some scuffs on the LCD and some dirt stuck in the plastic zoom ring on the kit lens, all else is in great condition. $510 shipped!

3. Olympus 9-18mm M.Zuiko ED super wide angle lens. Great little lens, I just max out at around 14mm/28mm and don't really know what to do with superwides. Very sharp lens and more compact than the Panny 7-14mm. Great for travelers. Overall good condition, a little paint loss on the bottom "chrome" plastic ring. Glass and function is great. $480 shipped.

All prices include US shipping. Foreign shipping available for $35 additional, will ship with full insurance, declaration and EMS tracking. US buyers get a three day inspection period; foreign sales as-is. I take paypal, checks and money orders. i'm well known on RFF and have perfect feedback on ebay (mcdoogla).

Last edited: