The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Sony NEX-7 with Zeiss 24 f/1.8 - $1700 shipped CONUS

ashwinrao1

Hi everyone,
Well, as pleased I am with what I am getting out my my XPro-1, the lovely NEX-7 will need to exit stage right into the hands of someone who'll love and shoot it more than I.

I am pairing the NEX-7 (in excellent condition, 1 scratch on LCD, otherwise minor cosmetics from use) with the Zeiss 24 mm f/1.8 lens (in E mount)

My Sony Kit will come with:
1. NEX-7 body (with protective screen cover), near mint except for scratch on screen
2. Zeiss 24 mm f/1.8 Sonnar E mount lens plus B&W thin cut filter UV-MRC, in near mint condition. Serial number tab is starting to peel.
3. Black Leather half case
4. Extra battery

Boxes for the NEX-7 (originally sold with 17-55 lens, which I sold a while back, so not included) and Zeiss Sonnar are included, along with original accessories. The manual appears to be missing, but I can supply it via emailed PDF files...the camera's fairly self explanatory.

Price for total kit $1700 shipped within the CONTINENTAL US ONLY..

This represents nearly $500 for a lightly used set up. I don't do paypal, so bank check or personal check (which will have to clear prior to shipment). I'd prefer a buyer with prior positive feedback or references.

Thanks for looking. Pics later in the week-end, if it's not sold by then...

Last edited:
J

JohnAONeill

Hi Ashwin

Just wondering if you would be prepared to sell the Lens on it's own (I have the nex 7)? and if so what is your price please? I am based in Ireland, if you could include shipping.

Kindest regards
John

Hi everyone,
Well, as pleased I am with what I am getting out my my XPro-1, the lovely NEX-7 will need to exit stage right into the hands of someone who'll love and shoot it more than I.

I am pairing the NEX-7 (in excellent condition, 1 scratch on LCD, otherwise minor cosmetics from use) with the Zeiss 24 mm f/1.8 lens (in E mount)

My Sony Kit will come with:
1. NEX-7 body (with protective screen cover), near mint except for scratch on screen
2. Zeiss 24 mm f/1.8 Sonnar E mount lens plus B&W thin cut filter UV-MRC, in near mint condition. Serial number tab is starting to peel.
3. Black Leather half case
4. Extra battery

Boxes for the NEX-7 (originally sold with 17-55 lens, which I sold a while back, so not included) and Zeiss Sonnar are included, along with original accessories. The manual appears to be missing, but I can supply it via emailed PDF files...the camera's fairly self explanatory.

Price for total kit $1700 shipped within the CONTINENTAL US ONLY..

This represents nearly $500 for a lightly used set up. I don't do paypal, so bank check or personal check (which will have to clear prior to shipment). I'd prefer a buyer with prior positive feedback or references.

Thanks for looking. Pics later in the week-end, if it's not sold by then...